Creamy Parmesan Polenta
Quick, easy and creamy parmesan polenta made with instant polenta, vegetable broth, parmesan, olive oil, salt, and pepper. This delicious polenta will become your new favorite meal.
Servings: 4 servings
- 480 g 2 cups vegetable stock
- 100 g 1/2 cup instant polenta
- 40 g parmesan
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Add a medium pot on the stove and pour vegetable stock. Season the stock with salt and pepper
Once the stock starts to boil slowly begin adding the polenta while constantly whisking.
Once you add all the polenta, bring the heat to medium-low. Cover the pot and let the polenta simmer for 30 seconds.
Add the grated parmesan and continue whisking for 1-2 minutes or until you reach the desired consistency. Add the oil and whisk.
Take the polenta out of the heat. Transfer it to bowls garnish with some more grated parmesan cheese.
- Make sure to mix the polenta constantly with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming;
- If you'd like you can switch the olive oil with butter;
- Polenta is best when served warm, if you'd like to reheat the polenta you can put it back on the stove over medium heat. Add a tablespoon or two water along with some olive oil and whisk to combine. Once the polenta starts to get warm lower the heat down a little bit and continue whisking until you reach the desired consistency;