Yummy homemade mini breakfast pizzas that you are going to love. They have the simples and one of my all-time favorite homemade pizza crust.
EASY HOMEMADE MINI PIZZAS
These mini pizzas are the most delicious, kids, and family-friendly make-ahead breakfast. Plus they are perfect for parties and events, as they stay fresh and soft the whole day or more if you store them properly.
You will be shocked how delicious and flavorful they are, and if you are making them for your family, you can have fun assembling them with your kids.
1. Why these mini pizzas are the perfect make-ahead breakfast?
- They are easy and quick to make when you don’t take a lot of time on a busy workday.
- They can be frozen, so they are perfect if you like prepping your meals ahead.
- These mini pizzas
- are one of my all-time favorite family-friendly recipe that I am sure you are also going to love!
2. Ingredients used in these mini pizza
This mini pizza is fully customizable and have the simples pizza dough:
-Salt and sugar
For the filling I used:
-White cheddar cheese
-Plus some extra virgin olive oil
How to make the softest mini pizza’s dough?
This is one of the best and easiest pizza dough that perfectly fits for regular-sized pizza or mini pizza.
– Warm up the milk, mix it with the yeast, and the sugar and leave it to rest for 5 minutes. Then add the flour, salt, and olive oil. And mix everything well together with a wooden spoon. Once you get the dough, knead for 5 minutes, and you will start noticing that it will get nice and smooth. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave it to proof for 30 minutes.
How to store these mini pizzas?
These mini pizzas are easy to store; you will first have to bake the dough for 10 minutes, or just before it starts to get golden brown. Then put the mini pizzas in a ziplock bag and once you decide to eat, add your desired filling and bake them in the oven for another 5-10minutes. That way, they will be fresh and ready to eat.
Mini Pizzas – With Homemade Pizza CrustCourse: Bread and pastry, SnacksCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Medium
Simplest and most delicious family-friendly, and freezer-friendly breakfast mini pizzas. Plus they are so fun and easy to make.
- pizza dough:
95ml warm milk
1 tsp instant yeast
½ tsp sugar
150g all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
- filling measurements for 1 mini pizza:
1 tsp oil
1 tsp pizza sauce:
1 tsp cheddar cheese
1 tsp mushrooms
pinch of oregano on each
- pizza dough:
- In a medium bowl mix, add warmed up milk together with the yeast and sugar, and leave it to proof for 10 minutes. Then add flour, salt, and oil.
- Incorporate the ingredients together with a wooden spoon, and once you start getting a dough, knead it for 4-5 minutes. Brush it with some olive oil on top, cover it with a damp cloth and leave the dough to proof for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, take the rolling pin and roll the dough out. Then use the cookie-cutter the cut out the pizzas.
- Transfer the pizzas into a baking tray previously lined with parchment paper. Leave them to proof for another 15 minutes.
- At this point, preheat the oven od 390F/200C. And in the meantime, while you are waiting, cut the cheese and the mushrooms into small cubes.
- Press each mini pizza with your fingers in the middle to make room for the filling and make the edges thicker. Using a fork, make mini wholes in the middle of each pizza dough so the dough can praise when baking evenly.
- Brush the pizza with olive oil and put them to bake for 10 minutes.
- Once the dough has proof in the oven and has made a nice thin skin take it out and add the fillings.
- Start by adding the pizza sauce, then the cedar cheese, and at the end mushrooms and oregano.
- Spray some olive oil again on top and put them back to bake for another 10 minutes, or until you get a nice golden crust on the edges.
- If you like a more crunchy finish, bake the bread for a couple of minutes before adding the toppings.