Chocolate Banana Protein Shake – prepared with simple and full of nutrition protein ingredients. Once you give this recipe a try, it will become one of your favorite post-workout protein boosters, quick breakfast meal, or your favorite healthy sweet treat.
RICH, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY SWEET BANANA PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPE
Shakes have become my new favorite breakfast ever since I tried this hazelnut banana recipe. They are now not just part of my breakfast but a great after workout booster or a quick lunch on a busy working day.
This recipe can not be more flexible and easier to make even if you are trying to prepare protein shake for the first time. And without a doubt, it satisfies everyone’s taste.
Why is this protein banana shake so good?
- It can be prepared in less than 5minutes.
- It stays fresh for a couple of hours, so you can prepare it ahead of time and refrigerate it.
- It is flexible, depending on whatever you have in your kitchen at the moment. You can easily switch the hazelnut butter with peanut butter etc.
Ingredients used in this chocolate banana protein shake.
- Ripe frozen banana – I prefer to use ripe banana because it gives that extra sweetness that we want to have in a protein shake.
- I love using hazelnut butter instead of peanut, and I promise you it tasted 100 times better. It gives a specific taste to the shake, and it’s packed with proteins.
- Cocoa powder and cinnamon are optional, but I like to add them for more flavor.
- Milk – almond milk, regular milk, or any other milk that you like to have. Using cold water can also be substituted for the milk in this recipe.
- Rolled oats.
Tips and variations:
– I would recommend using a frozen banana to bring the flavors up. If you decide to use fresh bananas, the shake would have to use more banana than what’s in the recipe to get the desired thickness, and the taste would not be the same, meaning you would mainly taste the banana.
– If the banana is not that ripe and you want something sweeter, use a tbsp of maple syrup or tsp of honey.